Thursday, January 17, 2013

Coming to Number Four Eleven this Spring...

I'm back from Atlanta and very excited to show you whats coming this Spring! Lots of new beautiful linens and accessories. 
It was a really great show. 
Stay tuned for new additions to our web site!

 New lamps and sconces from Ro Sham Beaux
 Loads of beautiful shagreen accessories
 The most darling and comfy onsies and blankets... so cool with a monogram!

 Tons of new textiles and bedding from John Robshaw. This bed looks amazing with new colors introduced by Matouk this Spring!

 Three Savannah inspired candle scents!


Fashionable men's gifts. These would look great with a monogram. 


 Very affordable leather and canvas bags. Great for work and travel. Imagine one with a vintage monogram. Very Cool.

Beautiful Bangles ... these little gems come in an array of different animals. Rings to match!

Jelly Cat Stuffed animals.
My baby loves these precious little things!

 Hand embroidered over sized tea towels. These are unreal in person

 Block Printed scarves... lots of colors and patterns.
  
 
 New hemstitch linens from Sferra... Great wedding gift.
New gold accessories from canvas. Spreaders and platters. add a little oomph to your next cocktail party.


 New Colors and styles from our favorite bag company Gigi New York. You can personalize them all!
Glam! Velvet and brushed gold club chairs. Can't wait to get these in!
 Gorgeous white washed bed. Will be on display at the shop shortly with new stunning linens by Matouk.
Crispy shirts. Add a monogram to the pocket or sleeve. Chic.


-Courtland

2 comments:

therelishedroost said...

I wish I could stop by that shop it looks fantastic! I love that sconce and the Shagreen is soo cool!
xo Karolyn

Tanzy Girl said...

I love the leather and canvas bags. Adding a monogram would be a nice touch. A one of a kind. And if you decide to gift it, it'll make a lovely gift mean all that much more!! This would be a perfect 'just because' gift for my lil sis and hey, for me as well. Only problem? I don't see a price point or how to go about ordering (I'm on my cell so maybe that has something to do with it?). Can someone please leave the info here in the comment section regarding this tiny issue? Thanks! I'll be checking back daily...