Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Introducing Ike!

Hi everyone, it's Claire here.  I'm taking a break from our usual monograms and home design posts to bring you this update...

I'm happy to announce that Lyle "Ike" Lindley Reeve was born on 12.20.12! 
I've been back at work for a few months, but I'm just getting back in the swing of things- hence the late post!  

My friend, photographer Allison Morgan, took some beautiful pictures of the family when Ike was 4 weeks old. I'm so glad we had them done, because time flies.  I can barely remember when he was that little (the lack of sleep probably doesn't help my memory).   





And here is is today!


9 comments:

tee said...

Oh, Claire, what a little cutie!!! I'm so happy for you all! Please tell your Mom and Dad "hello"!
Patty Easterwood

lizziefitz said...

Beautiful !!!!

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

I usually only lurk around your store's blog, but I couldn't resist this time. I love seeing Ike and his super kick-ass awesome parents. You make one helluva good looking family!!! xoxox

Chantal {luxxury livving} said...

Congrats... these photos are wonderful

Sandra Ingram said...

Clair, Ike is so cute! Just adorable.

Shannon said...

he is beautiful!! great seeing you again today!! i adore your store! xo- Shannon/ Pink Wallpaper

Unknown said...

Hi Claire

These brought tears to my eyes. Ike is beautiful and you guys look great. So happy for you all. Keep the pictures coming.

Amy Pike

Unknown said...

Hi Caire
These brought tears of joy!! Ike is beautiful and you guys look great. CONGRATS!! Keep the pictures coming.
Amy Pike

therelishedroost said...

truly Precious!