Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Before & After

Happy 2014 everyone! We've been a little lax about posting, so I thought I would start the year off with a before and after! 

This is a den of young family with three little ones. It needed to be comfy, practical and fun for entertaining friends. Keeping the kids in mind, we used durable navy upholstery, an ottoman with hidden toy storage and a textured seagrass rug. Here is the before...


And here is the after...


Another before shot...

And after...





Contact us if you would like a makeover on your room!
912.443.0065

-CLAIRE

4 comments:

therelishedroost said...

I love it, check out my post my dining room has those tones!! Plus big art work with those colors.. so I just love this transformation!!!Big personality now!

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

Love the transformation! Such a cheerful yet functional room for a family!

The enchanted home said...

Looks fabulous, love the new life you breathed into a rather mundane space! Looks amazing, am sure the owner is thrilled!

Unknown said...

Love it...so fresh!!