Friday, November 4, 2011

Get the look.

I think Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles magazine is a great shelter mag that deserves as much recognition as the big ones like Elle Decor and House Beautiful. I used to work at the biggest shelter magazine in Canada and I often went to AH&L magazine for stunning images for my stories. I was catching up on the October 2011 issue and starting noticing similarities between one feature house and the products we carry in the store. Although some elements of this house are a bit too raw or out there for me, it is still has a really nice palette and the space feels really well curated. 

Love the pillow, the chandelier and the horse sculpture...not so much. 

Get the look with our chevron slubby linen pillow.


Such a classic look - the large farmhouse wooden table with linen slipcovered chairs. You can't go wrong with this combo.
 Get the look with these dining chairs we just got in the shop, so new that they're not even on the website yet. They're $500 each, email us if you're interested!  



Nothing makes a statement like a huge round wooden mirror.


We've got a variety of wooden mirrors kickin' around this place. Get the look with our wooden starburst mirror.
 

Or, if you like something a bit more subdued, try our Recycled Wood Octagonal Mirror


I can always appreciate a good four poster bed, another staple piece to make a statement in a bedroom. 

We carry the exact bed shown in the image above, the venice bed and for only $1425 for a queen sized frame, you can't go wrong. It also comes in white if you want more of a cottage-y or beach house-y look (like my technical terms?).



Another mirror, totally different look. I don't know what's going on with that lamp in this shot but it's the nautical mirror that made me take a screen capture of this vignette. 
This beast of a mirror, the porthole mirror, is one of my favorite mirrors we carry. It's huge and weighs a ton, but would look fabulous in pretty much any room, I promise.


Twin beds are trending like crazy these days but it wasn't the beds that caught my eye.
Get the look of that runner/rug with our Morrocan black and natural zig zag runner. It's not on our website yet but you can email us to order it. You'll want to when I tell you now that it's only $110 for a 30" x 84" runner. 



There's a lot going on here. Love the almost black walls, don't really love the light fixture. You can pull items from our store in here in an instant. Like the jute rug, ikat-esque pillow, birch lamp, rustic round mirror, and a bit of burlap, (just a different application)...


 Want to see more? Take a look at the entire house here. And of course, shop here.

-Kathryn

No comments: