Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I feel like once Halloween is over and when November begins tomorrow, we strictly focus all of our attention on Christmas (well, at least I do, I'll admit it!). Before you go get the lights down from the attic, break out the Christmas music, and start frantically finding the perfect gifts, take a second to take what's left of autumn in. Here in Savannah it has just started to feel like fall so only now have I been thinking about pumpkin lattes, sweater weather, boots, and cozying up with one of our throws. As for y'all up in New England that had to endure that terrible storm, I'm so sorry that you have skipped the rest of fall and have gone straight into winter, maybe it's time to escape the snow and visit Savannah? Hmm...?



 



 



-Kathryn

No comments: