Monday, December 19, 2011

Busy busy busy!

We've been so incredibly busy around here, hence why we've been so unusually quiet on our blog/Facebook/Twitter. Sorry about that. I have 468 unread blogs in my Google reader and I can't remember the last time I sat down at work until now. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving how busy we are during the holidays, but I figured it's only fair to properly explain our absence through photos of what's been keeping us from standing still for more than 10 seconds over the past few weeks...

Lots and lots of SFERRA cocktail napkins!



 


A beautiful monogrammed throw.


I love this two toned monogram design on a pillowcase!


                  One of our recent custom monogram orders, very pretty linen guest towels.

Another custom order, this time a duvet cover. Such a beautiful monogram done beautifully in white on white.


These Matouk Cairo Scalloped towels will make someone very happy this holiday season!


Finally, one of our classic Libeco linen pillows with a gorgeous mint colored monogram. These guys are in and out of here so quickly that I didn't even have time to properly photograph it with a pillow insert! See, I told you we've been busy.

In case you want to add to our madness, we're still accepting holiday orders! There might be a small fee but for a customized gift like the ones above, it's worth it. 
 
Back to work!

2 comments:

traci zeller said...

My napkins didn't make the blog, but they turned out absolutely beautifully! Thanks so much!

Number Four Eleven said...

They went straight from the machine to the mailbox in about 10 seconds, sadly no time to photograph them! So glad you like them - your towels will be on their way soon too.