Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Random things in the shop...

We've been having this huge upholstery sale in the store and I figured it was time to share it with people outside the Savannah area. Then that got me thinking...what else do we have here that isn't on our website yet!?

How about these Axis Pendants by Robert Abbey?


These guys make quite a statement on their own but I think it's even better when they're paired up. Sidenote, don't they also look great with those Katherine Sandoz paintings?
 

This is what they look like when you don't have two different kinds of energy efficient light bulbs in them! They're for sale, we'd be sad to see them go, but they're yours for $485/each.


Now for some upholstery, this is the Rachel loveseat by Best Slipcover Company that is part of our sale. With the discount, it's only $1650. Take a closer look at you can see the killer nail head trim along the bottom and once you have a sofa with a one cushion bottom, you'll be converted forever. Such a worthy investment, I promise.

I made my way downstairs with my iPhone in hand to snap photos and spotted these chairs that almost sold the other day, almost!


There are 4 of these distressed leather and mahagony chairs that were picked up at an antique market that are too nice to keep for ourselves. Again, more nail head trim to make you swoon a little. $300 each or we'll cut you a deal for $1100/set.


Behind that handsome chair is another sofa (85"w), this time fully slip covered in linen. Look at the overstuffed single cushion - you know you'll never get a weird soft spot with that much stuffing in there. $2174 with the discount. Can I also tell you that there's no tax on items that are shipped out of state? Granted you spend a lot on shipping, it helps. A lot.

We also have a few other sofas in a white slipcover...let me know if you're interested and I'll send photos! We need to make some room for new inventory, we're going to market in Atlanta this weekend and we have big plans.

That's it for now, I'm sure I'll come up with more in a day or two. Back to monogramming now...but remember that sale is only on until the 15th. You don't want to miss this deal.

No comments: