Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Skirted

Im writing this post because I REALLY want a skirted table for my entrance hallway. 
Claire's sister in law is having one made for her house and it got my wheels turning.
Round, square or rectangle? 
Just about any fabric, as long as it hits the floor, can make a fine table skirt for me. 
For rectangular consoles, a tailored box pleat at the corners is nice.  
I think I would love one like Tom Sheerer created... 
Which do you like best? And better yet if you want one call us... We would be happy to come up with the perfect skirted table for your space!


 The stripes are to die for.
 Love
 Love again...
 Skirted sink... crafty and clever!
 This is the one I think I like best.
 Skirted desk... nice touch

Photo credits H & G, Better Homes and Gardens, House Beautiful


-COURTLAND

No comments: