Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Another makeover!

I hope everyone has enjoyed reading about Claire's makeovers, she worked so hard on those and the end result was fantastic. Now I thought I'd share a makeover from one of our favorite bloggers and customers, Amanda over at Dixie Delights. She just posted her guest bedroom makeover and it looks great, of course. To be honest, when I first saw the post I thought it was her master bedroom, not her guestroom, so that should give you some indication of how much detail and effort was put into this project! You can see the entire makeover here, but here are a few shots to pique your interest:


Here is the custom monogram we did for her on her bedspread. Adding a monogram to a plain white duvet is the easiest way to add some style to your room without having to buy a completely new set of bedding.


This is a great overall shot of the space. I love how she used a dresser instead of a traditional side table. The chair and side table at the foot of the bed are a good example of how to use that dead space and make the room more comfortable - a space you could really relax in. 

Love Amanda's custom monogram? Email me and I'd be happy to create one for you as well!

-Kathryn.

1 comment:

Dixie Delights said...

Thank you so so much for the feature and kind words. Where would I be without y'all?!?! xo